Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment – Jim Rohn
Hello beautiful beasts!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And what is a new year without goals? So, allow me to share my 2018 goals with you…
- Either remodel our house or sell it and buy a new house! We love out house at the lake but we need more room!
- A FAMILY VACATION! PRETTY PLEEEASE! It has been more than two years since we have gone on a real family vacation!
- Another successful school year with great grades and a smooth transition to middle school for Grasshopper. Where did time go?? MY BABY WILL BE IN MIDDLE-SCHOOL IN A FEW MONTHS! [sobs]
- Kids being selected again to their premier soccer club teams
- Piano lessons, Envision Program and robotics for Butterfly.
- Do even better at the First Lego league state qualifiers
I WANT TO BE A 100% READING BEAST!
I want to read 100 books!
So, I’ll start the year with this beautiful TBR of 114 books but we all know how that multi-tentacled beast has a life of it’s own so who knows how it’s gonna look like at the end of the year! 🙂
I WANT TO BE AN EVEN SCARIER WRITING BEAST!
- Send my first draft to get critiqued in Scribophile
- Send my first draft to Beta readers
- Find an agent!
- Finish the first draft of Daughters of the Desert book 2
- Participate in two NaNoWriMo Camps and write 80K words for Daughters of the Desert book 3
- Outline Mamita Book 1
I WANT TO BE A DIFFERENT BLOGGING BEAST!
- I’m still not the blogger I want to be so I want to get a total blogger makeover! So this blog may join my first book blog in the “old blogs museum” soon!
- I also want to participate in my one of my favorite features: Top Ten! and these three challenges:
What about you? What are your goals for 2018?
Tell me everything!
HAVE A GREAT 2018!
Thank you for visiting!