Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!
Hello beautiful beasts!
Here I am. I didn’t think I was going to be but here I am! Posting once again on my family blog. So, I’m torn about…
Some of you may already know I rebranded, or started a new blog, which is not even new but my old book blog I had abandoned to blog here. Long story short…
- In 2014 I decided I want to be a writer.
- I learned was that if I wanted to be a writer, I HAD to write. Consistently.
- I also learned that the best way to write consistently was to blog.
- So, in 2015 I created my first blog blogged about books.
- In 2016 my family asked me to blog about our lifestyle so I created this blog.
- Keeping up with the two was too much and I stopped blogging in 2016.
- Then, in 2017 I decided to do both [books and lifestyle] in this blog.
BUT IT DIDN’T FEEL QUITE RIGHT. So I’m back at blogging at my old blog. What I’m torn about is… What should I do with Our Familiarium???
I know that if I stop blogging here I’m going to miss it too! So, because I really have a masochist soul, I will blog in both, at least for a while, and see how it goes.
What to expect at Our Familiarium
Lifestyle posts and reviews [TV Shows, Movies and children, Middle-Grade and YA books]
What would not be here anymore?
Writing, Bogging and other bookish features [e.g. discussion posts]
And who knows?! Maybe my spawns will be blogging here in the near future and posting their own reviews!
What about you? What big changes have you made for this new year?
Are you also agonizing over decisions, decisions?
Tell me everything!
Thank you for visiting!