OMG IS THE END OF DAYS!
Hello all of you, fantastic beasts!
OMG IS THE END OF DAYS!
THE YEAR IS GONNA END!
[Don’t you love how apocalyptic it sounds?]
SIX WEEKS PEOPLE! SIX WEEKS!
And there is still so much that needs to get done!
SO IT’S TIME TO PANIC!
And what do I do when I panic???
[because otherwise, what I’m going to put in my BuJo???]
I HAD to make a #yearend to do list. A #BookWorm MUST !
And here it is…
- Vote in the Goodreads Choice Awards 2017 – Done! I’m SO happy to see that FOUR of my favorite books are in the Final Round Nominees!
- “It’s a Wrap Best or Worst of 2017” Posts – In progress. Don’t miss the first post coming up this week!
- Update my books status in Goodreads. My 2017 Reading Challenged says I’m 13 books behind! – DONE!
- So now that I updated my books in Goodreads it seems I have to read SIXTEEN BOOKS before the end of the year! – In progress!
- I’ll make most of those sixteen books ARCs! So I can also improve my NetGalley ratio too 🙂 [omg, I’m a genius! ]
I’m now at 70% so if I read 16 more I could finish the year with a beautiful 86% ratio. And… Look at that! I just realized I have been approved for 100 books! – In Progress!
- Clean up my Goodreads TBR and reduced it from 269 books to 50 books to read for next year. This is just a sample…
I’d like those 50 to be at least:
- 25 books of the topics I love [Make yourself happy D! Duh!]
- 10 books by my favorite authors [Again this is all about me. Making me happy. Me. Me. Me 🙂 ]
- 10 books of authors I always wanted to read [WHAT is wrong with me? Why I have never read a book by Nora Roberts?]
- 10 DNFs that I wanted to finish
- 10 new releases [A girl has to stay fashionably current!]
- 10 old books I always wanted to read [Again, make yourself happy D! Even if you don’t look fashionable!]
- 10 books that will become movies in 2018 [Love movies!]
- 10 of the Goodreads 2017 Choice Awards [because well they are the best!]
- 10 books to finish a series [because, wow, enough is enough you DNFer!]
- 10 fantasy books [because man, I gotta get over this allergy!]
- 10 PPP Books [because I have never been able to stand the pressure!]
I KNOW that you, my super smart beasts, noticed they add to more than fifty BUT that’s ok because remember I’m a genius? I’ll make this work [ha!]
- Streamline my Goodreads shelves. Like.. WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY SHELVES THAT I DON’T EVEN USE???
- Find next years challenges I want to participate – In progress, I already found one!
- Set up my Goodreads 2018 Reading Challenge. I’ll make my Goodreads 2018 Reading Challenge goal to read 100 books – ASAP!
- “Good Bye 2017, Hello 2018 ” Post with all my 2017 achievements and next year goals – In progress!
What about you my dear beast?
What is on your #BookWorm #yearend #ToDoList??
What books in my 2018 TBR?
TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT!
Thank you for visiting!