What do I prep for??
When I was a careless daring pantser I didn’t care about any prepping parties. But now that I’m a careful plotter, I’m ALL about this #Preptober!
I can’t wait to get into all this #Preptober madness!
There is only ONE THING.
I don’t know yet what I’m writing for NaNoWriMo!
So I was hoping you could help me! Because…
What are friends for huh??? HUMPH!
So, should I…
Option 1: Write the second book of Daughters of the Desert?, which is the draft I’m currently editing
All I can say about this WIP for now, is that there is these girls and women, Daughters of the Desert, they are here for a reason and they powerful.
There is also are these guys, let’s call them “The Origins”, that are hunting them down. Why? To help them? to kill them? Something worse?
And what happens to Daughters of the Desert… is terrible
And Global Armies arisen…
And with them, The Dark Days come…
I would love to write Book 2 of DoD because…
- This trilogy it’s my baby, I really would like to finish it!
- Book 2 is already plotted and I have written about 20K words so it SHOULD be easier to prep for this one.
- This is also my first WIP and it’s all over the place so it needs A LOTSA work! I feel that 50% of what I do when I work on it is cleaning the mess! And…
- I didn’t want to write a sequel until I had heard back from an agent.
Option 2: Write Book 1 of my Second WIP [let’s call it “Mamita” for now]
All I can tell you about this book is that Mamita is fierce, swears like a trooper, knows some ancient powers that precede what we know as voodoo and because has connections in the wrong side of reality. She protects who she considers hers, whether they want it or not. And you don’t want to get on her bad side! So maybe, just maybe, you just need to let her OWN you!
I want to write Mamita because….
- Since it’s the new shiny thing that caught my attention I literally CANNOT stop thinking about it so…
- I could plot it really easily and
- I’m less of a newbie and I think I could be more efficient plotting it and writing it, so it wouldn’t be such a mess.
Should I work on a new WIP when I haven’t finish my first?
Dear friends, Let me know your thoughts!
Which one would you write for NaNoWriMo?
Thank you for visiting!